Private locations require special equipment, which is why FLORIPA is the ideal chair to create an agreeable scene for the visitors of VIP boxes and areas. This quality product is available in a wide range of colours, adding comfort and beauty to the environment.
FLORIPA is interconnected with a tipping mechanism that increases people transit areas. The chair provides total comfort without occupying too much space, assuring practicality to the environment.
Kango Brasil commercializes FLORIPA all over Brazil and the Mercosul and provides a highly-trained team for product installation.
- The first foldable chair of Brazil indicated for football and soccer stadiums.
- Highly durable components and secure fixation allow greater resistance to weathering and vandalism and enhanced spectator safety.
- Various colour options.
- Optional upholstery in seat and backrest.
- Numbering on top of backrest.
- Backrest projected for advertising inserts.
- Comfortable and compact, can be installed on steps with reduced depths without impairing transit.
- 5-year guarantee for manufacturing defects.
- Design developed for: high-transit areas, football/soccer stadiums, sports gymnasiums, clubs, bus terminals, squares and plazas, churches, auditoriums, etc.
- Width :: 445 mm
- Depth :: 467 mm
- Hight :: 821 mm
- Length of Open Chair :: 609 mm
- Length of Closed Chair :: 459 mm (with arm)
- Length of Closed Chair :: 340 mm (without arm)
- Special galvanized steel tube structure in black;
- Seat and backrest in highly resistant injected polypropylene;
- Spring bounce back system;
- Side cap for end of row with recess for row indication;
- Resistant to ultraviolet rays;
- Integral skin armrest option, in black;
- Visible numbering with seated spectator;
- Optional flame retardant application;
- Multiple colour choice;
- 5-year guarantee with possible 10-year extension.
|Integral Skin Armrest||Row indication||Top number display plate|
FLORIPA has three forms of installation according to space characteristics, providing versatility that assures safety and excellent in different environments. Floor and beam fixation is conducted in four different structural points. Plate fixation comprises a chemical process that is an advanced technological tool.
|Fixation on the floor||Fixing on the height of the step|
|Fixing on the Stringer|